Fuel tanks monitor
Wenk system supports tracking and monitoring fuel tanks transfer and identifies their location precisely. It can also measure the amount of fuel in the shipping tank and the engine’s tank compartments. All this information is transformed immediately to the database of the controlling and monitoring room of the institution. With this information you can identify the movements of the tanks, know the amount of fuel added or drawn from the tanks. You can also know the places where the fuel been added or drawn and display them on the map. In case these tanks deviate from their main path or drop the cargo in another place other than the specified one, the controlling and monitoring center will be immediately notified.
The benefits of the system
- Live tracking of the tank. Identifying the location, direction and speed of the tank and giving the real amount of fuel in the shipping tank and the engine’s tank compartments; besides displaying the data on the map.
- Giving full information about the previous paths of the tanks, the amount of kilometers driven, speed, the places and times for stopping, and other warnings.
- Giving full report about the amount of fuel used during the Giving full information about the times and places of refuel or siphon from the engine’s tank and giving the cost in IQD.
- You can specify certain paths and places for each tank and you will get a notification whenever the tank gets into or out of the specified places.
- Giving full information about the amount, places and times of shipping the fuel in the tank’s compartments and drawing it off of them.
- Giving full report about the delay and hanging out of the drivers during worktimes.