Food transportation trucks monitorting
Wenk system helps the goods and refrigerated food distribution companies track the trucks and to make sure the goods be delivered properly and safely to their customers. It is also possible to know the temperature in the cargo compartment and sending warnings in case of temperature went higher than required to guarantee that refrigerated food will not get spoiled during transportation or distribution. The locations of the customers can be added to the map; besides issuing various reports about the times and numbers of visits to those customers by the trucks.
The most important benefits of the system
1. Live tracking of the truck. Identifying the location, direction, and speed of the truck.Measuring the temperature of the storage refrigerator. Also, displaying data on the map.
2. Giving full information about the previous paths of the trucks, the amount of kilometers driven, speed, the places and times for stopping, and other warnings.
3. You can specify certain paths and places for each truck and you will get a notification whenever the tank gets into or out of the specified places.
4. Adding the customers’ location on the map and giving reports about the number of times, time and duration of delivery.
5. Giving full report about the delay and hanging out of the drivers during worktimes.
6. Giving full report about the amount of fuel consumed during the drive, the times and places of refuel and siphon from the truck tank and their cost in IQD.